gets to spend eternity at the museum: Bill Cobbs, 90

danny burstein

Jun 26, 2024, 5:48:15 PMJun 26
to wnn
[TMZ]

Dead at 90 Roles in 'Bodyguard,' 'Air Bud' and More

With an acting career spanning all the way back to the 1970s, Bill has
nearly 200 movie and TV show credits to his name.

Some highlights ... he played Devaney, one of Whitney Houston's staffers,
in "The Bodyguard," Louisiana Slim in 1979's "The Hitter," was Walter in
1984's "The Brother from Another Planet," and had a role as Reginald in
2006's "Night at the Museum."
======
rest:
https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/26/bill-cobbs-dead-dies/

dan...@panix.com

James Stanley Barr

Jun 26, 2024, 7:09:31 PMJun 26
to wn...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the Transporter finally beamed him into the afterlife….

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 26, 2024, at 4:48 PM, danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:
>
> [TMZ]

Doug Elrod

Jun 27, 2024, 2:10:40 PMJun 27
to wn...@googlegroups.com
Oz needs a new Master Tinker!

-Doug Elrod (dr...@cornell.edu)
  Re:  That Chiefs-themed Christmas movie,  I'm waiting for a
"All I want for Christmas is *Andrew*" one! ;-)