(Deadpool) May he be forever buried in Fernwood

James Stanley Barr

Jun 28, 2024, 7:27:56 PMJun 28
to wn...@googlegroups.com

Doug Elrod

Jun 30, 2024, 5:57:56 PMJun 30
to wn...@googlegroups.com
The last DJ in "F.M." finishes his shift, on Earth.

(this may not really be the last one, like codetalkers, but we'll probably not know until
the next one dies, if there is a next one.)

-Doug "no static at all" Elrod (dr...@cornell.edu)

Jim Ellwanger

Jun 30, 2024, 6:35:43 PMJun 30
to kbrabant via World News Now Discussion List
Michael Brandon, who played morning DJ Jeff Dugan, is still with us.

Doug Elrod

Jul 1, 2024, 7:13:03 PMJul 1
to 'Doug Elrod' via World News Now Discussion List
On Sunday, Jun 30, 2024, at 6:35:43 PM EDT, 'Jim Ellwanger'' via World News Now Discussion List <wn...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Michael Brandon, who played morning DJ Jeff Dugan, is still with us.

Thanks!  (DEMPSEY in "Dempsey and Makepeace", wow)

-Doug Elrod (dr...@cornell.edu)
  P.S.  Always make sure that all your world-destroying OSTERHAGEN KEYS are stored securely :-)