speaking of the coverage...

danny burstein

Jul 13, 2024, 9:01:53 PMJul 13
to wnn
anyone see _any_ news reporters at the actual hospital[s]?

dan...@panix.com

kbra...@aol.com

Jul 13, 2024, 9:25:39 PMJul 13
to wnn
NBC(and I'd bet others) tried to get someone to the hospital, but police wouldn't let them get near the place.

Michael King

Jul 16, 2024, 7:36:23 PMJul 16
to wn...@googlegroups.com
Hospital? What hospital?

No, I'll admit that I was in family reunion mode Saturday and nowhere near a TV, so I don't know what they had...