RCM Report:Select Your Area Date:2024-07-12

RCM Report Form

Jul 12, 2024, 11:41:30 PMJul 12

E-Mail:
Any Other
Name:
E-Mail:

Regional Donation: 382.76
Report on Subcommittee Activities

Activities Report

Upcoming Events
July 10 family re unity day join with lcana

Area Report
Hey fam love being back at region love doing service not a whole lot to share!
Our area has brought back 2 noon meetings back to our area dv8 has one on wed at 12 at the 12 step club and our 2nd is ran by wildfire meeting on Thursday at 1230 at gather sanctuary been nice to attend in middle of the day our region donation 382.76 also we have joined with lcana for family re unity day on July 20th thank u for allowing me be of service

Area Concerns

Do you have any ideas or topics from your Area for "Open Sharing?"