RSC Officer Report:RSC Secretary Date:2024-07-12

1 view

RSC Officer Report

Jul 12, 2024, 10:56:17 PMJul 12
to lowe....@gmail.com, rsc...@wnirna.org, rscsec...@wnirna.org, wnirn...@googlegroups.com
Your Name: James L
Your Email: lowe....@gmail.com
Report Date: 2024-07-12
RSC Position: RSC Secretary
Other: If other field what position

Officer Report
My Report

Hello - Hang on there is a lot here this month.

1. I would like to revamp the forms for groups. Based on the information that is filled out by groups on a regular basis, I am under the impression the bulk of the body doesn’t want to know / provide a lot of this information.
a. Drop all contact info except maybe RCM1 and 2 and provide the areas website. (Please use area email address if you have one for all contact fields…. )
b. Activities report / Upcoming events: These get left blank often or its 1 or the other. Condense Area concerns and open sharing or add a check box for open sharing for after Area concerns. This will save ink, paper and allow for things to be condensed.

2. I am going to change the report up a bit where it stays cleaner. If you paste anything in or have a super long report it goes into the next session. I am looking at moving it to excel.

Secretary Trainee - Needs to be 5 years? Open Sharing

So I messed up the minutes this last quarter and maybe the quarter before.

I have excuses and a few valid reasons too. None of those are really important. I would like to apologize and let the body know that if you allow me to clean things up and keep going in a positive direction I will do so.

I have identified the things that had me missing motions that came in and am working to be more attentive.

ILS,

James L