RSC Officer Report:RSC Vice Chair Date:2024-07-12

1 view

RSC Officer Report

Jul 12, 2024, 9:59:21 PMJul 12
to JillianM...@gmail.com, rsc...@wnirna.org, rscsec...@wnirna.org, wnirn...@googlegroups.com
Your Name: Jillian
Your Email: JillianM...@gmail.com
Report Date: 2024-07-12
RSC Position: RSC Vice Chair
Other: If other field what position

Officer Report
Good evening, everyone,
This last quarter I continued to work on supporting the IT subcommittee through facilitating their quarterly meeting (I will provide a separate report), tried to help support the admin body through regular contact, attended an audit at WNIRCNA, and worked with our regional chair to find proposed solutions to problems that have come up. I would like to add a topic to open forum surrounding the use of the NA logo in ways that go against our traditions (specifically the 6th tradition) due to implied endorsement. I am hoping that someone will be able to step into the IT chair position soon as this puts a lot on my plate. As a reminder you don’t need IT experience in order to be the chair however it is beneficial to have experience in facilitating a meeting.
In loving service,
Jillian M.
RSC Vice Chair