RSC Officer Report:Other Date:2023-07-14

RSC Officer Report

Jul 14, 2023, 10:06:40 PM7/14/23
to Ambers...@gmail.com, rsc...@wnirna.org, rscsec...@wnirna.org, wnirn...@googlegroups.com
Your Name: amber sloboda
Your Email: Ambers...@gmail.com
Report Date: 2023-07-14
RSC Position: Other
Other: Ce treasure

Officer Report
Hello everyone,
This quarter we had WNIRCNA 2023 and the treasury part of the convention went extremely well, having a lock box available to us was most helpful for accountability and members not being over worked over the weekend. Sarah and I continued to evaluate procedures for convention treasury and have many great ideas to help the future of convention treasures. Rachel D. the regional treasure set up a zoom call with all current treasures to take a look at the producers each convention has and what we can implement in the future for better accountability and success. I believe we are on the right track to revamping money handlings in hopes to pass on this position to the next with more guidance for what is expected. More will be revealed but I feel confident in the direction we are all going.
Bank account balances goes as such:
CE committee 21,141.69
CNF Even 10,000.00
CNF odd 58,523.78