RCM Report:Northwest Washington Service Committee Date:2024-07-12

RCM Report Form

Jul 12, 2024, 10:43:31 PMJul 12
to mela...@comcast.net, rsc...@wnirna.org, rscsec...@wnirna.org, wnirn...@googlegroups.com
Your Name: Lani Lee
Your Email: mela...@comcast.net
Report Date: 2024-07-12
Your Area: Northwest Washington Service Committee
Number of Home Groups Serving: 21

Area Officers
RCM 1
Name: Lani Lee
E-Mail: mela...@comcast.net
RCM 2
Name: Glenn DePeralta
E-Mail: gli...@gmail.com
Chair
Name: Chris Delaney
E-Mail: chrisdel...@yahoo.com
Vice Chair
Name: Les Sanchez
E-Mail: lsantiag...@gmail.com
H&I Chair
Name: N/A
E-Mail:
PI Chair
Name: N/A
E-Mail:
Activities Chair
Name: N/A
E-Mail:
Phoneline Chair
Name: N/A
E-Mail:
Literature Chair
Name: N/A
E-Mail:
Any Other
Name:
E-Mail:

Regional Donation: 1086
Report on Subcommittee Activities
None

Activities Report

Upcoming Events
July 26-28 Whatcom County Campout
August 18 Whidbey Island Home Groups Fun In The Sun
September 6-8 Spiritual Connections XXXIX
September 21 Issue Discussion Topics Workshop

Area Report
Greetings to all. Things are going pretty well. The main problem we have is the typical one: trouble getting people interested in service. We will be holding a workshop presented by Kia K. (and possibly Nancy F.) with the location in Bellingham to be determined soon.
That's all for now.
Peace to all.
Lani

Area Concerns

Do you have any ideas or topics from your Area for "Open Sharing?"