나소자불가애 다시보기 한글자막 1화-24화 완결 결말 더쿠 다운로드 중드 1080P

장수원

Oct 29, 2022, 9:57:17 AM10/29/22
to 중드
나소자불가애 다시보기 한글자막 1화-24화 완결 결말 더쿠 다운로드 중드 1080P

나소자불가애 중드 2022 추천 중국드라마

나소자불가애 중국드라마 다시보기 링크

나소자불가애 인물관계도 같은드라마 주요인물 주변인물 포스터

나소자불가애 방영일정 하이라이트 편성표 방송정보

나소자불가애 중드 무협 사극 판타지 현대

나소자불가애 한글자막 자막 시청률

나소자불가애 스트리밍 다운 링크 마그넷 실시간

나소자불가애 무료보기 토렌트 TORRENT

나소자불가애 다운로드 무료 다시보기 SIM

나소자불가애 고화질 1080P 720P 480P 번외

나소자불가애 드라마 더쿠 결말 소설 리뷰 후기 방송채널

나소자불가애 몇부작 자막 등장인물 방영일 보는곳

나소자불가애 키스신 배우 볼수있는곳 줄거리 WETV 위티비

나소자불가애 완결 전편 인물관계도 리뷰 원작 무료보기

나소자불가애 후기 재미 다시보기 다운 HDTV NEXT

나소자불가애 1화 2화 3화 4화 5화 6화 7화 8화 9화 10화

나소자불가애 11화 12화 13화 14화 15화 16화 17화 18화 19화 20화

나소자불가애 21화 22화 23화 24화 25화 26화 27화 28화 29화 30화

나소자불가애 31화 32화 33화 34화 35화 36화 37화 38화 39화 40화

나소자불가애 dailymotion 데일리모션 보는법 네이버 유투브

나소자불가애 나무위키 줄거리 방영일정 넷플릭스

On June 16, 2012, he appeared as a 90-minute special guest on the 15th anniversary of Honam Satellite TV <Pleasant Base>. It is said that she sent a casting request to appear two years ago. Although the Shanghai International Film Festival was aired in the same time zone, it ranked first in the same time zone with an audience rating of 2.54% and a viewer share of 4.49%. He appeared on the program just before the <Cry Show 2>, which mobilized 200,000 people 15 times and mobilized around the country, so you can appreciate his outstanding beauty at the time.

In spite of the 90-minute broadcast, you can see Jang Geun-suk who is quite bright and active in each episode. . In the scene where he sings and digests entertainment, he actively induces the response of the audience and gets him up from his seat, and you can see him broadcasting happily. His Chinese is not as fluent as Japanese, so despite having an interpreter for the broadcast, he is impressive in keeping the flow alive. His sense of entertainment and progress can be seen again in Produce 101 later. Rather than a foreign program featuring foreigners, it was a program that gave special fun to Jang Geun-suk because of his unique pace and friendliness.

Because I worked too hard, I sprinkled on the seesaw that came out as a prop in the play, and I also ate three flavors of bingjiling (ice cream) to make sure my throat was burnt.

3.4.2. Advertisement of Tongil Siencheong Tuo/ ICU (2012-2014)[edit]
In 2012, with Park Min-young and in 2014 with Park Shin-hye, she worked as an advertising model for the Tongil Ciencheong Tour (Unification Juice), released a song called ICU in Chinese, and shot a music drama-type advertisement. The advertisement that came out in 2012 was a compilation of images of Kang Mu-gyeol and Kang Mu-gyeol from You're Handsome's Hwang Tae-kyung and Mary staying overnight. . It is evaluated as an advertisement reflecting the image of his time, who gained great popularity as a music drama, and attracted attention with a large advertisement of a company famous for casting the most popular Hallyu stars at that time. There are still quite a few Chinese people who remember this song because of the high-quality insert song ICU. When performing in China, I do not leave out this song as an encore song. Even native speakers heard that Chinese diction was good. The current model in 2016 is Song Joong-ki.

3.4.3. It's Show Time Shenzhen/Shanghai (2016)[edit]
The fan meeting It's Show Time, which started in Seoul on July 2, 2016, was performed in Shenzhen (July 30) and Shanghai (August 28), respectively, and was simultaneously broadcast live across China using the Huajiao Live App. The instantaneous number of viewers reached several million, and the cumulative number of viewers reached tens of millions, demonstrating their continued popularity in China. It was conducted in a format similar to that of Seoul, but as we found fans again in the city where we had already performed before, we had a good time together, talking about memories with fans in the city, and being touched by the fans' birthday gifts. And paralyzed the airport. Related Articles Related Videos

It is a concert format first introduced in China in 2016 that is broadcast live on the Huajiao Live app, and you can see before and after the performance. It is a special fan service to be able to see him in a good mood after the stage is over.

3.5. Straight radio[edit]
In 2004, Jang Geun-suk, the youngest DJ (then high school sophomore)-related article on SBS radio's 'Jang Geun-suk's Young Street', was the first Korean actor to receive stories from fans around the world in 2013. radio broadcast. This is a radio broadcast created for fans by Jang Geun-suk, who is famous for organizing Asian tour concerts and fan meetings himself. This broadcast, which was conducted by selecting a topic, receiving stories from fans and sharing sincere talks with listeners, was available overseas through online podcasts and mobile applications, and in Japan, it was also conducted on a visible radio with subtitles. Related articles

Jang Geun-suk said, 'If you approach the fans with an analog sensibility, you will be able to show a different side'. It received a lot of love from people, and it even climbed to the top of the Japanese iTunes art podcast. Related Articles It's a radio broadcast, but the song doesn't play for a few seconds. Because of copyright. Mostly, he listened to his song for about 10 seconds and then hung up. It was suspended as of 2016, but no one knows when it will resume again. last time