중드 복류년 다시보기 1화-30화 한글 자막 완결 다운로드 중국드라마 1080P 2022

장수원

Nov 5, 2022, 8:25:49 PM11/5/22
to 중드

중드 복류년 중드 2022 추천 중국드라마

중드 복류년 중국드라마 다시보기 링크

중드 복류년 인물관계도 같은드라마 주요인물 주변인물 포스터

중드 복류년 방영일정 하이라이트 편성표 방송정보

중드 복류년 중드 무협 사극 판타지 현대

중드 복류년 한글자막 자막 시청률

중드 복류년 스트리밍 다운 링크 마그넷 실시간

중드 복류년 무료보기 토렌트 TORRENT OST 결말

중드 복류년 다운로드 무료 다시보기 SIM

중드 복류년 고화질 1080P 720P 480P 번외

중드 복류년 드라마 더쿠 결말 소설 리뷰 후기 방송채널

중드 복류년 몇부작 자막 등장인물 방영일 보는곳

중드 복류년 키스신 배우 볼수있는곳 줄거리 WETV 위티비

중드 복류년 완결 전편 인물관계도 리뷰 원작 무료보기

중드 복류년 후기 재미 다시보기 다운 HDTV NEXT

중드 복류년 1화 2화 3화 4화 5화 6화 7화 8화 9화 10화

중드 복류년 11화 12화 13화 14화 15화 16화 17화 18화 19화 20화

중드 복류년 21화 22화 23화 24화 25화 26화 27화 28화 29화 30화

중드 복류년 31화 32화 33화 34화 35화 36화 37화 38화 39화 40화

중드 복류년 dailymotion 데일리모션 보는법 네이버 유투브

중드 복류년 나무위키 줄거리 방영일정 넷플릭스

However, according to Kim Bu-sik’s “Samguksagi” and Il-yeon’s “Samguk yusa” that remain, Gwanggaeto the Great becomes the 13th (12th) grandson of Dongmyeongseong. When counting from hand to hand, subtract 1 from the hand count. This is because the grandchildren are counted including the base generation, but the grandchildren are not included. If you make me a 1st generation, my children will become my 2nd / 2nd generation grandchildren and 1st generation grandchildren.
King Dongmyeongseong - King Yurimyeong - King Jaesa - King Shin Daewang - King Sansang - King Dongcheon - King Jungcheon - King Seocheon - Dolgo - King Micheon - King Gogukwon - King Gogukyang - King Gwanggaeto

Therefore, Shin Chae-ho saw King Cha and King Shin as illegitimate children of King Taejo. Then it becomes something like this:
King Dongmyeongseong - King Yurimyung - Jaesa - King Taejo - King Shin the Great - King Sansang - King Dongcheon - King Jungcheon - King Seocheon - Dolgo - King Micheon - King Gogukwon - King Gogukyang - King Gwanggaeto

In this way, the number of 1st generation increases, and even if we adopt the theory of the "Three Kingdoms" of Jinsu and view the new king as the son of Cha the great, the second generation will increase. Shin Chae-ho did not refer to other librarians in the 『Joseon Sanggosa』 and recalculated the date, and also hypothesized that King Taejo was not the grandson of King Yuri, but the grandson of King Daemu. If so, it is still the case that King Gwanggaeto the Great is a descendant of Jumong, but there are some contradictions.

Since Jaesa is regarded as the son of King Daemu, and King Cha was born in 1971 and King Shin was born in 89, even if King Shin was regarded as the son of King Cha the Great, King Gwanggaeto would be the 15th generation descendant of Jumong. In <Wiji> of <The Three Kingdoms>, the dynasty of the early Goguryeo is conveyed as Jumong-Yeodal-Yeoyul-Magrae, which is also presumed to be an error of the original. Yeo-dal is regarded as King Yuri-myeong, and based on the record that Mag-rae struck Buyeo before Dong-i in 〈 Wiji 〉, if we view Ma-rae as King Daemu-sin rather than Mo-bon, and if we consider that the relationship between Yeo-dal and Ma-rae is the same as Yeo-jin, the son of King Yuri-myeong. As follows, King Gwanggaeto the Great can be made the 17th (16th) of King Dongmyeongseong.
King Dongmyeongseong - King Yurimyeong - King Yeoyul - King Daemushin - Jaesa - King Taejo - King Cha - King Shin the Great - King Sansang - King Dongcheon - King Jungcheon - King Seocheon - Dolgo - King Micheon - King Gogukwon - King Gogukyang - King Gwanggaeto
6. Controversy over identity[edit]
6.1. Relationship with King Dongmyeong, the founder of Buyeo[edit]
In the Samguk Sagi, it is recorded as King Dongmyeong. In modern times, the title of King of Remembrance rather than King Dongmyeong is attracting attention because the record of the tomb of King Gwanggaeto the Great is respected. Perhaps because of this influence, a theory arose that King Dongmyeong and King Chumo were separate people.