Ranveer Aggarwal

Aug 15, 2014, 2:25:24 PM8/15/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Scratch Day is a worldwide network of gatherings, where people come together to meet other Scratchers, share projects and experiences, and learn more about Scratch, the programming language developed by MIT. Scratch is a great platform for those who have never programmed before. One can develop games, animation etc. without having to know any sort of syntax.

We are conducting IIT Bombay's second Scratch Day tomorrow. The event details are as follows:
Date: 16th August 2014
Time: 2 PM onwards
Venue: Old Software Lab, Mathematics Department

This is a great opportunity for freshies to get started with programming, so it's highly recommended for all freshmen. Plus, we have lots of food, prizes and swag in store!

Further details about the event and the registration portal can be found at http://www.stab-iitb.org/wncc/scratch

Regards,
Ranveer Aggarwal
Manager WnCC

Ranveer Aggarwal

Aug 16, 2014, 1:01:10 PM8/16/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
We had an overwhelming turnout today with OSL going jam-packed. For all those who attended and have completed their apps, you can submit your apps here:

There are awesome prizes for the winning teams and certificates and swag for all. Submission deadline: Tomorrow 5:00 PM.​​

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Ranveer Aggarwal