Can't connect to IITB-Wireless

harshit2470190

Feb 10, 2015, 9:28:00 AM2/10/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone
This is the problem which I observed in all the new HP laptops which me and my friends bought. Talking about mine which I bought around 6 months back connects to all sorts of wi-fi's networks except IITB-Wireless and eduroam. So I think one can't say there is any problem with hardware or software of my laptop (I guess!! :P). I don't know exactly what to do. It's a problem since I bought. Expecting a substantial solution. (My laptop model- HP Envy k005tx)
Cheers

Kunal Tyagi

Feb 11, 2015, 2:35:26 AM2/11/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Is the os in question windows? Or *nix?

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Rutuj Shah

Feb 11, 2015, 3:37:52 AM2/11/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Connect to the wireless network manually with a WPA enterprise security type. Then disable the option for verifying the server's security certificate and change the network authentication to User.

Suvendu Biswas

Feb 11, 2015, 3:37:52 AM2/11/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Even my lenovo G50 has the sme issues.

Dipesh Chauhan

Feb 11, 2015, 4:20:18 AM2/11/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
this might help
Windows-7.pdf
Windows8_8.111.pdf

AXLEVISU

Feb 11, 2015, 5:06:11 AM2/11/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

AXLEVISU

Feb 11, 2015, 5:06:13 AM2/11/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Diptesh Kanojia

Feb 12, 2015, 2:37:28 AM2/12/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

CC Website has a script you can run to  configure Win7 and Win8. Google "CC IITB IITB Wireless" and filter through. You will find the file to run.