Regarding blocked ports

Dushyant Sabharwal

Jun 24, 2014, 10:49:18 AM6/24/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
I need to upload my project war on the gsoc demo server for review, the server is listening to requests on the port 8094, are ports besides the well known ports blocked by the Insti firewall ? is there any workaround for this ?

Manish Goregaokar

Jun 24, 2014, 1:58:52 PM6/24/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, all ports except 22, 80, and 443 are blocked. You can send HTTP/HTTPS traffic over any port through netmon, however it *must* be HTTP/HTTPS.

Use Tor, or some other tunnel.

-Manish Goregaokar

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Dushyant Sabharwal <dushyant....@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to upload my project war on the gsoc demo server for review, the server is listening to requests on the port 8094, are ports besides the well known ports blocked by the Insti firewall ? is there any workaround for this ?

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Pritam Baral

Jun 24, 2014, 2:00:42 PM6/24/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com