URL Archiving

Sushant

Oct 7, 2013, 7:13:50 AM10/7/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Link rot is an issue which we face quite often. Links get shifted from one place to another, domains get expired or links are pulled down by the owner!
All in all archiving the web is a concern, nothing lasts forever!
Archiving URL's is an interesting article.
Starting of with some stats of links rotting and then further it looks over various tools which can be used for archiving urls for our personal use!

ps Now the real joke would be if you bookmark this article and come back a couple years later and it's gone.

Regards,
Sushant Hiray
Manager WnCC