Introduction to HTML/CSS Handson Session | Saturday | 19th October | 4:00 pm | NSL

Sushant

Oct 19, 2013, 12:49:19 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We are organizing a Hands On HTML/CSS Session today in NSL from 4:00 pm onwards.

This being an introductory session, there are no specific prerequisites for the session!

The session will cover most of the basic HTML tags and introductory CSS.

There will be volunteers to guide you, as the session proceeds.

Interested people can join us in NSL.

Regards,
Sushant Hiray,
Manager WnCC

Amol Pol

Oct 19, 2013, 1:01:34 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Not all the people will be able to attend the session. So, you should share ppts or other useful stuffs through mail

The website for the club is http://stab-iitb.org/wncc

Amol Pol
Fourth Year Undergraduate
Department Of Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur
India

Arjun Karangiya

Oct 19, 2013, 4:48:41 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
+1 with amol
because we already have matlab introductory session so we cant attend  both, can you provide us a ppt or useful other stuff.

chaitanya potti

Oct 19, 2013, 5:16:18 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
how long is this session.?
Chaitanya Potti
Coordinator, Events
Techfest, IIT Bombay

Sushant Hiray

Oct 19, 2013, 5:22:20 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
The session will be almost 1.5 hours depending on how fast people capture stuff.

Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,
IIT Bombay

Sushant Hiray

Oct 20, 2013, 7:58:35 AM10/20/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
The HTML/CSS handson Session conducted yesterday received an awesome response.
We had quite a few volunteers and participants stayed way beyond the session's time to practice the skills acquired. :)

We have compiled the webpages made during the session and have added a couple of cheatsheets for HTML and CSS.
A mini booklet which has been compiled by Ranveer is also added on the webpage.

You can access all the resources here: http://www.wncc-iitb.org/htmlcss/index.html

The upcoming weekend we will conduct a bit advanced session on integrating HTML with CSS and creating various types of layouts.
Keep following the thread for further details regarding the event.

Warm Regards,
Sushant Hiray

Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,