WnCC's New Internships Portal

Ranveer Aggarwal

Feb 27, 2014, 4:25:41 PM2/27/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!
We've been receiving a lot of mails and requests from people looking for coding enthusiasts to work on their projects/startups. Also, we have have many coding enthusiasts looking for such opportunities. So, to club these requests, we have made a common portal wherein this recruiting process can go on. This portal, the "Internship Portal" is a forum-styled page-tab application on our Facebook page where people looking for programmers/developers can post the openings in their projects/startups and interested people can comment underneath.
Here's a screenshot of the page-tab:

So, make good use of this application and we hope that people on either side would be benefited from this.

Regards,
Ranveer Aggarwal
Convener, WnCC

Gaurav Toshniwal

Feb 28, 2014, 1:49:20 AM2/28/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
That's a great initiative. Good job.

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Gaurav Toshniwal
Co-founder,
WireddIn Interactive Pvt. Ltd.,
Mumbai
P: +91-9820453336

Proud to be a donor of the AAP. Join the movement today. http://donate.aamaadmiparty.org

Shahzad Wakeel

Feb 28, 2014, 1:55:46 AM2/28/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
This is really great. Will be helpful for a lot of people.
Best wishes !
Warm regards,
Shahzad Wakeel IIT Bombay | FB | LinkedIn