[Summer Opportunity] Fwd: Looking for a team-mate/developer/intern/...

Ruchir

May 3, 2012, 2:34:06 AM5/3/12
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
We are a young start-up by current fourth-years at IIT-B building a web-based application for a certain industry. The idea has been validated at E-Summit this year, and we already have a couple of potential clients on board. In fact, we're building the application in close coordination with an eager client himself. What you need to have: Some experience/knowledge in (or at least the eagerness to pick up) Javascript, PHP/MySQL and other web-based languages What you'll learn: Building a web-app from scratch, right from the technology back-end to branding and online advertising. Go beyond the code and experience first-hand the challenges of bringing an application into the market. You'll be constantly mentored and supported, not thrown into a ditch and asked to fend for yourself. When do I do this?
Over this summer, for around two months. You can work from wherever you want. Any questions? Or eager to join us? Fill in the form here: