Re: [WnCC] python

Anil Shanbhag

May 16, 2013, 2:10:46 PM5/16/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Taranjeet Singh <reac...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need help. I want to use python to solve this problem.
All you need to do is Use this url https://play.google.com/store/apps
and and get information about
1. top new apps
2. top free apps
3. top paid apps

etc. Basically all the categories that you see on the left side pane

So my example query can be
get me top 20 new apps
or
get me top 20 paid apps

You have to get the rank of the app in each category also
My problem is I dont know how to start and which module to use.
Can anyone please help?

The website for the club is http://stab-iitb.org/wncc

Anil Shanbhag

Sudarshan Wadkar

May 17, 2013, 7:55:16 AM5/17/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
too many packages out there, but not sure if they work or not, most probably they don't
but dont start from scratch, any one of those githubb'ed repos will produce better forks than a newborn monkey banging on your keyboard

-S

Manish Goregaokar

May 16, 2013, 5:25:50 PM5/16/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com