Code Uncode 2015

Pradyot Prakash

Nov 23, 2015, 1:07:51 AM11/23/15
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hello all,

CodeUncode is a national level secure programming competition launched in 2013 to assess the programming capabilities of the future as well as the current workforce of India. The competition primarily focuses on generating awareness, capacity building and developing skill in Information Security using a bottom-up approach involving all the entities of the InfoSec ecosystem. Apart from developing skill, Code Uncode further aims to contribute to the national interest of making India a cyber-secure destination. Please refer to http://www.eccouncil.org/codeuncode/2015 for more details.

The entire competition is divided into three stages and we would be having the preliminary round today(23 Nov 2015). The exam would be online and would consist of 100 objective questions which you need to solve within 90 minutes. You are free to take the exam today anytime before 10PM.

The exam would comprise basic questions from programming basics, C, C++, Java, .NET, PHP.

All participants would have to register themselves at http://www.security5.com. Log in using your credentials and then proceed to the homepage to take the test.

Information about proctor would be required and use the following credentials:

Proctor ID: CODEUNCODE-IND7

Password:  T5n8#Be3Yh

This is unique for our institute and everyone must use the same.

I have attached a PDF providing all the necessary details.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Web and Coding Club

Code Uncode Brochure 2015 CU'15.pdf