Internship Opportunity with HighOnTravel

Chirag Bhandari

Nov 16, 2012, 8:55:59 AM11/16/12
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I am glad to share an internship opportunity for tech enthusiast students from IIT Bombay. HighOnTravel is looking to hire interns for web application development projects based in Mumbai. HighOnTravel is an angel funded experiential travel startup and is developing incredible web products in a multi platform environment. We are looking for candidates with keen interest in product development and those who are enthusiastic about on job learning.

The internship will run through the winter break. Attached is the candidate requirement document. Interested students can either send their CV to in...@highontravel.com and url of any live web application developed by them (if any).

Thanks and regards,
Chirag

P.S: Internship requirement also described below.

About HighOnTravel
HighOnTravel team is a bunch of very enthusiastic and passionate people with a mission to revolutionize the way modern discerning travelers discover and plan their travel online. We believe in great and unobtrusive user experiences. Since we are in a business of providing people with experiences, at HighOnTravel, we strive to make things that look good and work better. With exciting travel tools being built by HighOnTravel, travel planning will be as pleasing an experience as the holiday itself.

Desired skills
We are looking for a programmer whose biggest motivation comes from solving problems through code and believes in simple solutions as against cumbersome processes. You will be building tools that are both easy on the eye and fantastic in function thus providing an overall superior unobtrusive user experience to the modern traveler. We believe technology can work wonders and we are just on the first stepping stone of a long winding road upwards.

Requirements
Knowledge in Java/Python web application framework
Experience building web applications is mandatory
Knowledge and/or working experience with MySQL
Self-driven and doesn’t need constant supervision

Responsibilities
Whitelabel integrations of third party inventories into our platform.
Integration of xml based web services into our current system using java/python

Benefits of Association
Experience Certificate after successful completion of internship.
Monetary compensation will be commensurate to your skillset and experience.

--

HighOnTravel
slow travel connoisseur of India

Founder and CEO

HighOnTravel Development Intern.pdf

pathankhan salman

Nov 16, 2012, 10:13:21 AM11/16/12
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
MODERATION PLEASE!

Puzzles, entertainment and more ...... -  My Blog

The website for the club is http://stab-iitb.org/wncc

Anil

Nov 17, 2012, 2:15:10 AM11/17/12
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Chirag had briefed me of all the details and complete details of work are posted.
This post was moderated. This post was allowed keeping in mind the upcoming winter period and might interest some people.

Consider having a look at http://www.highontravel.com/