[WnCC] End of Tenure!

Kalpesh Krishna

Mar 31, 2017, 11:44:31 PM3/31/17
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay

Hello all,
It's been a great year for WnCC and our tenure has finally come to an end. We really enjoyed ourselves, and we hope we've served you well. A big shout out to our 15 member team "tty9", who have executed most of our initiatives this year.
We are very happy to introduce Sajal Narang and Nihal Singh as new leaders of WnCC. Both of them are excellent programmers and will be great leaders of the club. We hope to see them take the club forward to greater heights.

That's all folks! Signing off,
Kalpesh & Ayush
Managers, 2016-2017

Kumar Ayush

Apr 1, 2017, 3:06:56 AM4/1/17
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Of course for WnCC, it is only a beginning ;)

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Sumith Kulal

Apr 2, 2017, 7:05:31 AM4/2/17
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Great tenure peeps!

It feels good to hear that WnCC has been one of best clubs under STAB this time around. Thank you for getting a new wave :)

Cheers,
Sumith