Informal Discussion - IoT

shanu.thakoor

Aug 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM8/20/15
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hey everyone!
Tomorrow at 9pm, we'll have our first informal discussion of the year.
These things typically start off with one proposed topic, and then evolve into whatever everyone feels like sharing or talking about at the time.
For tomorrow, we'll have Manish Goregaokar telling us a bit about the Internet of Things, after which things should naturally progress.
Since there have been a lot of workshops in this topic recently, and considering the number of ITSP proposals in this field that were submitted this summer, there does seem to be a lot of interest in this.
Anyone with a spare hour or so should definitely drop by even if they don't have anything to contribute to the discussion, it's sure to be very interesting.
Hope to see a lot of you there!

Time: Friday, 9pm
Venue: H3 Lounge

Cheers!
Shantanu Thakoor
Manager, WnCC

Bharadwaj Rallabandi

Aug 20, 2015, 1:08:03 PM8/20/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
I can't be around at that time, but do checkout Kyle Jamieson's research.
He is the spearhead in this topic. We could probably extend his research/build an app based on it.

-Bharadwaj

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/

Pradyot Prakash

Aug 21, 2015, 8:13:21 AM8/21/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Time shifted to 10 PM.
Venue remains the same, H3 lounge.

Sorry for such a late email.

Pradyot Prakash,
Manager
WnCC
--
Pradyot Prakash

Ranveer Aggarwal

Aug 21, 2015, 8:46:45 AM8/21/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Can you post the same on iitb app? It still has old time.

Pradyot Prakash

Aug 21, 2015, 8:48:42 AM8/21/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, updating that.

Pritam Baral

Aug 21, 2015, 12:52:06 PM8/21/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Is it still on? There's no one here.

Pradyot Prakash

Aug 21, 2015, 2:02:30 PM8/21/15
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hey hi!

I reached the session a bit late due to some ITSP related stuff.
Meanwhile the conveners handled the session and we had a really good discussion.
We started off from IoT and the discussion diverged towards internet.org