ACM ICPC Kanpur Online Round | Saturday | 11:00 am - 1:30 pm IST

Sushant

Oct 18, 2013, 12:55:41 PM10/18/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

The ACM ICPC regional Online round from IIT Kanpur is to be held on Saturday ( 19th October 2013) from 11:00 am - 1:30 pm IST.

The competition will be held on www.codechef.com

All participants who have registered for IIT Kanpur online round, make sure you start well in time for the contest.

Regards,
Sushant Hiray,
Manager WnCC

Sameep Bagadia

Oct 18, 2013, 1:00:08 PM10/18/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Can I solve and submit even though I am not registered? Just for practice?

The website for the club is http://stab-iitb.org/wncc

Sameep Bagadia,
4th year undergraduate,
Computer Science & Engineering,
IIT Bombay.

Sushant Hiray

Oct 19, 2013, 12:26:53 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Only the teams who are registered will be allowed to participate in the timeslot.
They will open up the problems post competition, for practice !

Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,
IIT Bombay

Sushant Hiray

Oct 19, 2013, 1:13:23 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
REMINDER!

Best wishes to all participants!

Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,
IIT Bombay

Sushant Hiray

Oct 19, 2013, 4:24:49 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
The Online round from IIT Kanpur has just concluded and we have 2 teams in top 10!

Team Darcary's: 9th Position
Members: Piyush Kumar, Gautam Sumu, Balaji Ganpathi

Team Code Templars: 10th Position
Members: Vipul Harsh, Nisheeth Lahoti, Navin Chandak

Congratulations to the selected teams :)

Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,
IIT Bombay

Umang Mathur

Oct 19, 2013, 4:26:44 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to both the teams !
IITB certainly has a good chance to enter the World Finals again.
Regards,
Umang Mathur

Senior Undergraduate
Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Bombay

Sushant Hiray

Oct 19, 2013, 7:40:41 AM10/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link to the problems from IIT Kanpur Round.
You can practice from here.
http://www.codechef.com/tags/problems/acmkan13

Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,