Compiled calender for Coding Contests

Sushant

Sep 13, 2013, 11:32:37 AM9/13/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I guess some of you are done with your midsems and this is the right time to start focusing on your coding skills for ACM-ICPC.
Below is a calender which has dates for important Topcoder SRM's, Codechef Monthly contest, Codeforces competitions and Hacker rank competitions.
Sync it with your google calender and make sure you try to attempt as many as possible.

Compiled calender for contests

Post midsem the club will conduct a few sessions and inhouse competitions as well to make sure you prepare well. :)

Regards,
Sushant Hiray,
Manager
WnCC