ACM ICPC Results

Sushant Hiray

Dec 14, 2013, 7:04:54 AM12/14/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

The ACM ICPC Kanpur regional results are out. IIT Bombay had 2 teams participating
  • Team Dracarys comprising of Piyush Kumar, Balajiganapathi Senthilnathan, Gautum Sumu are placed at 5th position
  • Team Code Templars comprising of Vipul Harsh, Nisheeth Lahoti and Navin Chandak are placed at 13th position
Hearty congratulations to both the teams and best wishes to all the teams participating in the ACM ICPC Amritapuri regional round.

Also a replay of ACM ICPC Kanpur round is being hosted by codechef today from 7:00 pm onwards at http://www.codechef.com/KAN13ACM . Interested people can join this to prepare for the Amritapuri regionals.

Warm Regards,
Sushant Hiray,
Manager, Web & Coding Club,
IIT Bombay

Sushant

Dec 19, 2013, 9:15:01 AM12/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com

Continuing the legacy, Team Dracarys has stood 2nd at ACM ICPC Amritapuri regionals
and has qualified for ACM ICPC World Finals 2014.

Congratulations Piyush Kumar, Balajiganapathi Senthilnathan and Gautum Sumu!

We will be compiling the performance from all the IIT Bombay teams and put it forth shortly.

Mayank Singhal

Dec 19, 2013, 2:44:40 PM12/19/13
to wncc_iitb
Congratulations to the team!

Mayank Singhal

The website for the club is http://stab-iitb.org/wncc

pathankhan salman

Dec 19, 2013, 9:25:51 AM12/19/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Congrats team! Do well at the world finals.

Thank you,
Salman Khan,

My details : About me

Nivvedan (நிவேதன்)

Dec 20, 2013, 1:00:48 AM12/20/13
to WnCC Google Group
Congrats guys!

This email was sent from a device/client/interface that unfortunately cannot sign emails.

Trust the authenticity of this message at your own peril. If doubtful/paranoid, request me for a signed email and I shall get back to you as soon as I can.

Ayush Kanodia

Dec 20, 2013, 5:10:59 AM12/20/13
to Nivvedan (நிவேதன்), WnCC Google Group
Also, team codeTemplars comprising Navin Chandak, Nisheeth Lahoti and Vipul Harsh stood 11th, having solved the same number of questions as dracarys (and the winning team)!

Many congratulations!

Sent from my Windows Phone

Dec 20, 2013, 5:18:08 AM12/20/13
to wncc...@googlegroups.com