Connecting to Neo4J using Java

Mohana Krishna

Sep 27, 2014, 4:14:28 PM9/27/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody tried connecting to and performing queries on Neo4J graph database using Java (much the way we connect to any SQL database and perform queries using Java)? I have been trying to connect to remote Neo4J server through Java but was not successful. I do not find much helping material on their site. Any help/reference pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Saket Choudhary

Sep 27, 2014, 5:53:54 PM9/27/14
to wncc...@googlegroups.com