[WnCC] End of Tenure

Nihal Singh

Mar 31, 2018, 2:32:47 PM3/31/18
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
Hello everyone,

The past year has been great for WnCC. We’ve had an amazing time holding the reins of the club. It feels like only yesterday that we took charge from Kumar Ayush and Kalpesh Krishna. A huge thanks to our 22 member team ‘tty10’, who have helped us execute most of our initiatives this year.

We are glad to introduce Sarthak Khandelwal and Yashvardhan Didwania as the new managers of WnCC. Both of them have great ideas and visions and would definitely be great leaders of the club. Find their manifestos here-

Though it’s time for us to step down, the show must go on. We've enjoyed every minute that we've been here and we hope that our successors can take the club to even greater heights.

Find our work report attached below-

For the last time,
Nihal Singh | Sajal Narang
Managers,
Web and Coding Club,
IIT Bombay

athul arun

Mar 31, 2018, 3:07:48 PM3/31/18
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

Honestly you people had managed to one of the best works in technical council this year.

I am pretty sure Sarthak and Yashvardhan takes club to much better height and continue the legacy .

Regards,
Athul

The website for the club is http://wncc-iitb.org/