Halloween Flyers - Please Put In Your Windows

Debby Prigal

Oct 16, 2021, 10:14:35 AMOct 16
to Westminster Neighborhood Association, Frank Nodgrass, Elizabeth
Neighbors,

Everyone in the WNA area should have received a bright orange flyer.  If you did not, or want more, please let me know.  FSNA is distributing the flyers to their area.

Some members of the listserve are in adjacent areas.  I know there are several people on 8th street.  Would people like flyers to distribute to their block or friends?  There are plenty of flyers.

Also, I have a 4' PVC and orange cover.  First person to ask gets it.

Debby Prigal
923 S