Grimke Ribbon Cutting

Debby Prigal

Oct 13, 2021, 1:17:57 PMOct 13
to Westminster Neighborhood Association
Neighbors,

Just got a flyer that there will be a ribbon cutting at 11:30 tomorrow (Thursday).  It is the headquarters for Torto Gallas & Partners.  Any idea who they are?

Good it is no longer abandoned.

Debby Prigal
923 S

Mark Schamel

Oct 13, 2021, 1:23:24 PMOct 13
to Debby Prigal, Westminster Neighborhood Association
https://tortigallas.com/

--
Mark E. Schamel

David Treanor

Oct 13, 2021, 1:45:41 PMOct 13
to markes...@gmail.com, Debby Prigal, Westminster Neighborhood Association
They are the architects, they moved into the building a while back I believe and also helped with the Vermont Ave Garden Party!

David Treanor
202-256-0380