Cars in reserved spaces this AM

Sam Sanders

Sep 23, 2021, 8:01:21 AMSep 23
to Sam Sanders
Hi all -

We have had some signs up for a couple of days from the city for reserved parking spaces today in front of 937 S St, as we have a moving truck coming this morning at 8:30. Unfortunately there are a few cars still parked out in front right now - looks like a Ford, a Hyundai, and a Mazda. If these are yours please try to move them as soon as you can, or share if you know who those might belong to. Feel free to reach out to me with questions.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Sanders

Sep 23, 2021, 9:56:06 AMSep 23
to WNAg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all, just FYI we found the folks and this has been resolved.

-Sam