ISO inflatable bed to borrow Oct 18-19

Hal Daumé III

Sep 12, 2021, 1:13:37 PMSep 12
to wnag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neighbors —

We moved in to 941 T a few months ago and are really enjoying the neighborhood.

My sister is visiting for one night in Oct (18th) and we don’t have a great place for her to sleep (aside from thermarest + sleeping bag :P). Does anyone have an inflatable mattress that we could borrow for one night? And if it’s not full/queen (which is fine) do you have sheets we could borrow too? (We will wash them before and after.)

I know it’s still a month away but if we strike out here I want to try a few more options before breaking down and buying one :)

Best,
-Hal

Lynn Johnson

Sep 12, 2021, 3:27:18 PMSep 12
to hald...@gmail.com, wnag...@googlegroups.com
Hal,
I have an inflatable mattress. I think it is a full/queen..

Lynn Johnson
202.210.2276
--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).
---