Have packages delivered to UPS on 7th Street.

Debby Prigal

Jul 26, 2022, 10:59:49 AMJul 26
to Westminster Neighborhood Association
If you send it UPS there is no charge.  If not, there is a charge (maybe $10).  Better than leaving it out.  You can also get a mailbox for $30 a month and get unlimited packages and mail.

Debby Prigal
923 S

Debby Prigal

Jul 26, 2022, 12:03:04 PMJul 26
to paulr...@gmail.com, Westminster Neighborhood Association
He is right.  Forgot to mention it.  Set it up as an Access Point.  I think it is $19 or $29 a year.  Well worth it.

Debby Prigal
923 S

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 11:33 AM Paul ONeill <paulr...@gmail.com> wrote:
You're right, Debby.  I signed up for a mailbox.

I learned the hard way that they DO NO accept packages from other delivery companies unless you have an account.  They return them to sender.  That's why I signed up for an account.

Hope your summer is going well.

Paul

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/CALaE2gLddR5WJKV%3DamKkbwNidBZQiDQhRs70zRznbdW9pKUKDA%40mail.gmail.com.

O'Connor, Michael

Jul 26, 2022, 4:57:45 PMJul 26
to debby....@gmail.com, paulr...@gmail.com, Westminster Neighborhood Association

As an FYI, the woman who used to terrorize our neighborhood (and was the subject of some internal controversy on this listserv) is back.  I saw her steal a package from 942 or 944 T street today and I tried chasing her down.  It was like she disappeared.  In any event, be on guard—she’s pleasantly been gone for a while.  As a reminder, I’ve attached a video of her circulated to this group back in March—there are dozens more that we’ve all seen.  She’s shed the jacket for summer.

Michael O'Connor

935 T St. NW
Mobile: +1 202 807 7516