anyone have pediatric dentist recs nearby?

Hal Daume

Jul 26, 2022, 11:01:52 AMJul 26
to wnag...@googlegroups.com
we’ve got a 2yo with a bunch of teeth who needs a dentist, preferably walkable/bikeable (ie within a couple miles). i figure there are lots of parents here - does anyone have a dentist their kid loves?

-- brief: 👍-typed on a tiny ⌨️

Mark Schamel

Jul 26, 2022, 11:21:57 AMJul 26
to hald...@gmail.com, WNAg...@googlegroups.com
Did a ton of research a few years ago and talked to dentists and landed with dr. Charlie and have been very happy with him.

https://www.pediatricdentaldc.com/

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/AM4PR02MB3107F6C5FD476C9978C52B79FF949%40AM4PR02MB3107.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com.