AirBnB in Westminster/French Street

Donya Khalili Timofeyev

Aug 13, 2022, 2:43:57 PMAug 13
to 'jw' via WNAGroup
We have family coming to visit and not enough rooms!

If you rent via AirBnB or Verbo, could you send me links?

Thank you!

Donya
__________
Donya Khalili Timofeyev
202.321.5438

Julie Lundy

Aug 13, 2022, 9:57:58 PMAug 13
to don...@gmail.com, 'jw' via WNAGroup
https://abnb.me/io1NgYCstsb
Right now I have a limitation on it for a min of 31 days but I can make exceptions. Let me know what your dates are and I’m happy to check and see if they work

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2022, at 2:43 PM, Donya Khalili Timofeyev <don...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/9300e672-f709-47b2-a9da-ce39103ffffb%40Spark.