Who dumped again furniture into the 10th Street Alley?

Graf, Werner

Oct 12, 2021, 7:22:42 PMOct 12
to wnag...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, this seems to become routine now!

Friday evening, someone dumped some furniture items into the alley.

I notified 311, and hopefully it gets picked-up soon.

Has anybody witnessed who did it?

W.

1013 S St. NW

Mark Schamel

Oct 12, 2021, 7:45:00 PMOct 12
to wg...@howard.edu, WNAg...@googlegroups.com
Noticed it walking the dogs. Maybe post a sign letting folks know they have to call 311 BEFORE they leave stuff out there?

Another neighbor did that on 10th and I asked the crew coming by if they would mind taking the extra stuff and they agreed to. You might consider it. The garbage crew is normally pretty friendly and accommodating.

I also find bigger stuff folks dump like that and break it down and put it in cans. Faster than waiting.

On Oct 12, 2021, at 7:22 PM, 'Graf, Werner' via WNAGroup <wnag...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).
---

Graf, Werner

Oct 13, 2021, 3:04:17 PMOct 13
to Mark Schamel, WNAg...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I clean up small stuff. But an entire sofa, tables, shelves…….