Installing Wrought Iron Front Yard Fence

Madhu Chugh

Jul 30, 2022, 5:17:15 PMJul 30
to WNAGroup
Happy Saturday!

Thank you for the numerous, very helpful suggestions for a roofer a couple weeks ago.  I am also looking for someone to replace my front yard fence - and keep it consistent with the beautiful wrought iron fences in our neighborhood.  I appreciate any suggestions!

Best,

Madhu
943 T Street NW

Mark Schamel

Jul 30, 2022, 5:55:26 PMJul 30
to madhu...@gmail.com, WNAGroup
Jim does most of the stairs and fences In the neighborhood. But like dealing with a Hollywood star who only wants the red m&ms but he is really good.

crafts...@msn.com

On Jul 30, 2022, at 2:17 PM, Madhu Chugh <madhu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy Saturday!
--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/CAJuV-%2BvLEDjvY%3Dxxig46Pk36krHAx6gfGC6Q3Lt_botPZqem9w%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Carroll

Jul 31, 2022, 9:27:54 AMJul 31
to markes...@gmail.com, madhu...@gmail.com, WNAGroup