Apartment 4 rent

myer@

Aug 4, 2022, 1:38:45 PMAug 4
to WNAGroup
As of September 1 the basement apartment at my house will be available, $1600/month

Matt Chingos

Aug 10, 2022, 3:32:38 PMAug 10
to WNAGroup
Can you please send me more details such as number of bedrooms? A colleague is looking for a 2-bedroom. Sorry to spam the list but the sender's email address wasn't visible.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/1487302106.494627.1659634720016%40mail.yahoo.com.