ISO: Part Time Nanny/Help

Jacqueline Heiber

Sep 29, 2021, 3:11:53 PMSep 29
to Westminster Neighborhood Association
Hi Everyone-

We are looking for a mother’s helper/nanny to help part time during the week, in caring for my 2 year old and 2 month old daughters.

Responsibilities Include:
* Light Cooking / meal preparation for kids
* Infant & toddler care (baths, naps, changing diapers)
* Going for walks / park, playtime
* No housekeeping required

Schedule:
* Tuesdays and Thursdays 2pm-7pm (10 hours minimum guaranteed)

Hours can be increased depending on the nanny’s needs - I’m happy to discuss this provided it’s a good fit. A few requirements include COVID-Vaccine, CPR training, and 2 personal references.

If anyone has recommendations or has a nanny that they work with in the morning that needs afternoon hours, I would be so grateful for an introduction!

- Jacqueline 301.442.1043