Traffic & Residentsl Parking.

Leola Smith

Sep 3, 2021, 9:23:39 AMSep 3
to wnag...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I think hours needs to be extended in 1800 block of 9th street also. We get all the noise say and night. Remember our block is also residential.

Sent from my iPhone

Sabrina Mackey-Rehle

Sep 7, 2021, 10:13:33 AMSep 7
to leolaq...@yahoo.com, 'Leola Smith' via WNAGroup
Hello,

I suggest 10th stree also be included, the corner of 10th and Westminster is consistent pre and post party spot.
--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).
---