Window broken sometime in the past 18 hours on 9th street (intersection of Westminster)

Alyssa Franklin

Sep 12, 2021, 3:57:26 PMSep 12
to WNAGroup
Hi -

One of my windows was broken in the past 18 hours - I'm at 1825 9th Street - intersection of 9th and Westminster.  Luckily only one pane is broken so there wasn't a breach.  Did anyone see anything by chance?

Also, anyone have any recommendations for people to fix?

Thank you!

Alyssa

Frank Chauvin

Sep 12, 2021, 4:20:46 PMSep 12
to alyss...@gmail.com, WNAGroup
Hi Alyssa

Sorry to hear about your window.

You can try Delr Ray Glass:   (703) 683-1117

Best,
Frank

On Sep 12, 2021, at 3:57 PM, Alyssa Franklin <alyss...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi -
--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).
---