Al Crostino closing

Graf, Werner

Sep 20, 2021, 3:54:12 PMSep 20
to wnag...@googlegroups.com

Very sad to have learned that Al Crostio is closing at the end of the month.

Best Italian restaurant this side of the Husdon!

W.

Mark Schamel

Sep 20, 2021, 3:57:22 PMSep 20
to Graf, Werner M., wnag...@googlegroups.com
This is awful. Not only a great place to eat, but an absolutely
lovely woman (owner/chef). So sad.

I wonder what role the neighboring establishments and their issues had in this?

--
Mark E. Schamel

Graf, Werner

Sep 20, 2021, 4:01:14 PMSep 20
to Mark Schamel, wnag...@googlegroups.com
A lot......!

WARNING! Please proceed with caution as this message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious, please DO NOT CLICK any of the links and/or attachments. If you believe the contents of this email may be unsafe, please send it as an attachment to the ETS Information Security Team: ets-i...@howard.edu.

--
Mark E. Schamel