Towing

Carter Denny

Jul 22, 2022, 10:39:14 PMJul 22
to WNA Group
Hi All,

The DC tow trucks are out in full force again tonight. A silver sedan that is parked illegally on the north side Westminster at 9th street is about to get towed. It’s too close to the crosswalk and intersection.

I think all the neighbors generally park legally, but if you or a friend are parked in an illegal or only quasi-legal spot, now would be a good time to move your car.

Towing of illegally parked cars on weekend nights is part of the city’s multi-agency DC Nightlife Task Force which began about 1 month ago and is planned to go through Labor Day with a re-assessment at the time. There has been less violent crime during this time period so far. Hopeful that a longterm, sustainable strategy will come out of the task force to keep our neighborhood safe for residents, visitors and compliant business owners alike.

Carter

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos.

Yasmine Harik

Jul 22, 2022, 10:48:32 PMJul 22
to carte...@gmail.com, WNA Group
Great news. It's making a difference.  More towing, more tickets.  Thanks, Carter!

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/759144BF-606E-4906-8718-797218FCB727%40gmail.com.

Anne Garland Berryshimm

Jul 23, 2022, 12:29:02 PMJul 23
to yasmin...@gmail.com, carte...@gmail.com, WNA Group