CAR BREAK IN -- If you see anybody with an orange patagonia backpack

Yasmine Harik

Sep 2, 2021, 2:06:18 PMSep 2
to wnag...@googlegroups.com
Please call the police!!

Just happened in broad daylight on corner of westminster and 9th

Yasmine Harik

Sep 2, 2021, 2:07:31 PMSep 2
to wnag...@googlegroups.com
If 1822 or 1820 9th have cameras, please send footage from 145 pm onwards

Yasmine Harik

Sep 2, 2021, 2:35:37 PMSep 2
to wnag...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the multiple emails... In addition to the folks right at the corner of Westminster and 9th, if other folks have front facing cameras elsewhere on 9th or Westminster, S, T, etc., and you don't mind checking footage from this afternoon for somebody going by, that would be great. The police officer who came to the scene asked us to make this request. Here's a photo of the backpack:

Leola Smith

Sep 3, 2021, 1:21:14 AMSep 3
to yasmin...@gmail.com, wnag...@googlegroups.com
My grandson car was broken into on the corner of 9th & westminister in broad daylight on last Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2021, at 2:35 PM, Yasmine Harik <yasmin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Apologies for the multiple emails... In addition to the folks right at the corner of Westminster and 9th, if other folks have front facing cameras elsewhere on 9th or Westminster, S, T, etc., and you don't mind checking footage from this afternoon for somebody going by, that would be great. The police officer who came to the scene asked us to make this request. Here's a photo of the backpack:

<image_6487327.JPG>

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).
---

Matthew Anderson

Sep 5, 2021, 2:40:53 PMSep 5
to yasmin...@gmail.com, wnag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yasmine - sorry for the delay but we're out of town.  I checked the footage from our camera which is on the back deck (approx 903 westminster) and I did not see anything out of the ordinary (did not see anyone with an orange backpack).  I did hear a car alarm.  I think our neighbor, Chris has a camera in the front but I think its being fixed right now, so poor timing unfortunately.  Perhaps 1822 or across the street have cameras.

-Matt