Towing

Yasmine Harik

Aug 6, 2022, 11:47:51 PMAug 6
to WNA
The towing is excellent.  Just watched two cars get towed off the 1800 block of 9th Street from my window... and even better, watched two other MD-plate illegally parked cars pull out of their spots on this block and either leave for good or move elsewhere -- because they saw the towing happening and spoke with the towing personnel (who kept pointing to the parking signage).

I'm not even sure the city knows how many cars it could tow from here on Thurs-Sun nights... but whomever convinced them to give it a try -- thank you.

Carter Denny

Aug 7, 2022, 10:04:33 AMAug 7
to yasmin...@gmail.com, WNA
The increased towing efforts are part of the DC night life task for that started earlier this summer. The city is planning to re-evaluate the program around Labor Day.

If neighbors feel that there are parts of this multi-agency strategy are working well or not working at all, they are encouraged to email nigh...@dc.gov.

Best,

Carter

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos.

--
Note - If you hit 'Reply' w/o making any adjustments, your reply will go the author of that email only. To reply to all WNA Listserve members, either press "Reply to All" if your mail program has this option, or add "wnag...@googlegroups.com" to the list of recipients(you can copy this email address from the "To" line).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WNAGroup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wnagroup/CAFY%2BbX2tdYC48EwAYdT89%2BL%2BQdJC8C5cYrJfo52SFZGZgpkyBw%40mail.gmail.com.

Yasmine Harik

Aug 7, 2022, 11:30:39 AMAug 7
to Carter Denny, WNA
Will do! Thx!

Anne Garland Berryshimm

Aug 7, 2022, 1:58:23 PMAug 7
to yasmin...@gmail.com, Carter Denny, WNA
I think we should be particularly laudatory of any changes in a positive direction and should be sure to use our multiple voices to reach out and let the city know what we think. That incremental feedback will keep things moving.

Best,

Anne-Garland Berry

Yasmine Harik

Aug 7, 2022, 3:35:17 PMAug 7
to annegarland...@gmail.com, Carter Denny, WNA
Agree 100%!

Already emailed the address that Carter provided below!