WMT22 at Machine Translate

Cecilia Yalangozian

Mar 28, 2022, 8:56:00 AM3/28/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Key info for the upcoming WMT conference is up at Machine Translate!

To help make the event and content more accessible, we'll keep contributing updates, and you're also always free to edit.

Best wishes,

Cecilia

Cecilia Yalangozian
Public Translator
Register Number 660

est namoc

Apr 7, 2022, 4:35:25 AM4/7/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cecilia,

Just want to inquire if statmt.org/wmt22/ has been down? Have been trying to access without success.

Warmest regards,

Colman

Sent from Mail for Windows

Adam Bittlingmayer

Apr 7, 2022, 4:47:29 AM4/7/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com, Cecilia Yalangozian
Yes, statmt.org/wmt22/ is temporarily down.

But machinetranslate.org/wmt22 is up and the key info is there.

What info do you need?

--
Adam Bittlingmayer
CEO, ModelFront

Barry Haddow

Apr 7, 2022, 4:49:29 AM4/7/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

Yes, statmt.org is currently down because our university has blocked external access. We are working on a solution,

best

Barry

On 07/04/2022 09:22, est namoc wrote:
This email was sent to you by someone outside the University.
You should only click on links or attachments if you are certain that the email is genuine and the content is safe.
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.

est namoc

Apr 7, 2022, 6:28:31 AM4/7/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com

I am good for now, just wondering what was going on, thanks for the clarification!

Colman

Sent from Mail for Windows