Camera-ready deadline

Mateusz Krubinski

Sep 15, 2021, 11:41:43 AM9/15/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

just to make sure - the deadline for camera-ready version is 15th AoE?
It's explicitly written for the Paper submission deadline but not for this one.

Thanks!

Mateusz Krubiński

Jeremy Gwinnup

Sep 15, 2021, 11:54:35 AM9/15/21
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
And to follow on - is there a bibtex entry for the Findings paper? I currently have a placeholder.

Christof Monz

Sep 15, 2021, 11:59:19 AM9/15/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, deadline is Sep 15 AoE.
Unfortunately , there's no bibtex entry yet.

Christof
> --

---
Christof Monz
Language Technology Lab
Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam

Visiting address: Office 1.14 Science Park 608 B, 1098 XH Amsterdam
Mailing address: P.O. Box 94323, 1090 GH Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Phone: +31 (0)20-525-8676 , Email: c.m...@uva.nl
Web: http://www.science.uva.nl/~christof
zoom: https://uva-live.zoom.us/my/christof.monz

Antonis Anastasopoulos

Sep 15, 2021, 1:22:32 PM9/15/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm preparing the description of the terminology task -- any chance of a short extension?
We need a few more days to polish the paper a little further :/

Kenneth Heafield

Sep 16, 2021, 6:33:07 AM9/16/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
I too am going to be late.  We have a human evaluation but the evaluation results are expected in a few days.

Philipp Koehn

Sep 16, 2021, 4:35:50 PM9/16/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it's fine to have the findings papers by the end of the month - but please make sure that
that there is a placeholder paper in place and that the author list is complete.

-phi

Antonis Anastasopoulos

Sep 30, 2021, 12:43:36 AM9/30/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Philipp, Barry, or whoever can help,

The current version of the paper for the Findings of the Shared Task on Terminologies is currently 10 pages long, and I'm getting an error submitting it to softconf. Could we waive the 9-page limit for the shared task papers?
We're all distributing online PDFs anyway...

Thanks,
Antonis Anastasopoulos

Loïc BARRAULT

Sep 30, 2021, 1:07:39 AM9/30/21
to WMT_tasks
Hi Antonis,
I am publication chair at emnlp.
You can send the paper to me and i'll manage this.
Best
Loïc