Applying for Compute Grants

Chris Emezue

Apr 15, 2022, 11:44:11 AM4/15/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hello,

My team is working on the Shared Task: Large-Scale Machine Translation Evaluation for African Languages and we want to apply for compute grants

Please where is the link/process to apply?

Antonis Anastasopoulos

Apr 15, 2022, 11:55:48 AM4/15/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,
thanks for reaching out about this! We're still finalizing the details on the compute grants -- we'll update the website when we have the form ready, and I'll make sure to reply to this email to let you know.

Hopefully we'll have good news soon,
Antonis Anastasopoulos

Bonaventure Dossou

Apr 15, 2022, 8:15:35 PM4/15/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Yo,

Working on extending MMTAfrica ?

On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 11:44 AM Chris Emezue <chris....@gmail.com> wrote:
Bonaventure F. P. Dossou
MSc of Data Engineering, Jacobs University Bremen
Drug Discovery Research Intern, Mila Quebec AI Institute
NLP Data Scientist Intern, Roche Canada
Graduate Student Researcher, Google AI

Bonaventure Dossou

Apr 15, 2022, 8:27:10 PM4/15/22
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore the last email - it was a mistake on my part.