Automatic Evaluation Results: WMT 2021 Multilingual Low-Resource Translation for Indo-European Languages

Cristina España-Bonet

Jul 13, 2021, 2:28:20 PM7/13/21
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Dear all,

The automatic evaluation results for the multilingual shared task are now online. Visit
to see your rank!

There is also a link to the test set with the translations in case you need them. We will give more information on the manual evaluation soon, but it won't be ready for the system description papers, the evaluation will finish afterwards.

Best,
The organisers

Cristina España-Bonet

Sep 7, 2021, 3:30:20 AM9/7/21
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Dear all,

We have added a couple of tables with the summary of the human evaluation for a subset of languages:

Fell free to use it in your camera ready versions if you want! We'll add a more complete description in the shraed task paper.

Best,
Cristina

Missatge de Cristina España-Bonet <cristi...@gmail.com> del dia dt., 13 de jul. 2021 a les 20:28: