Paper submission and anonymity

Barry Haddow

Aug 5, 2021, 7:20:39 AM8/5/21
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hi All

There have been a few questions about paper submission, so I will clarify:

- system papers should not be anonymous, and should clearly identify
which system is being described. It's fine to use the "final" version of
the template.

- research papers should be anonymous

I updated the message on softconf to reflect this,

best

Barry

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.

Jitao XU

Aug 5, 2021, 7:26:26 AM8/5/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barry,

We participated in both news and biomedical tasks. We made one system paper for both tasks. I was wondering how we choose the Submission Category on softconf.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Jitao

Barry Haddow

Aug 5, 2021, 7:31:09 AM8/5/21
to wmt-...@googlegroups.com, Jitao XU

Hi Jitao

In this case, just choose either category. There is no way to choose both, as far as I know,

best

Barry

On 05/08/2021 12:26, Jitao XU wrote:
This email was sent to you by someone outside the University.
You should only click on links or attachments if you are certain that the email is genuine and the content is safe.