Queries Regarding Conference Registration for Submissions under Shared Task

pavan pankaj

Oct 26, 2022, 2:53:08 AM10/26/22
to Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation
Hi all,

Queries regarding WMT conference registration for submissions under Data and System description tracks for the shared task on Large-Scale Machine Translation Evaluation for African Languages
1. Is it mandatory to register in EMNLP2022 ?
2. For virtual attendees, is it mandatory to take ACL membership?
3. For two paper submissions, is it require to register twice?
4. As I go through the registration form, it  incur me a question that "Is it required to attend this conference in person ?" I am attaching the screenshot of the registration form. Please clarify.

registration_wmt.png